Das Vielfliegerprogramm Etihad Guest hat seine Programmteilnehmer per Email über eine neue Verfallsregelung für gesammelte Prämienmeilen informiert. Statt einer vom Vielfliegerstatus abhängigen Gültigkeit gilt nun für alle Teilnehmer eine Frist von 18 Monaten. Innerhalb dieser Frist erneuert jede Aktivität die Gültigkeit wieder auf 18 Monate.
- *The validity of Etihad Guest Miles will be extended based on qualifying member activity. Miles will be extended for a period of 18 months after making one eligible transaction, including earning, spending or buying miles. Miles can be extended to a maximum period of 18 months.
- Etihad Guest Miles will expire if there is no qualifying activity within a period of 18 months after the last qualifying activity. If an Etihad Guest member does not qualify for the extension, the Etihad Guest Miles balance will expire on the last day of the 18th month after the last qualifying activity, at 23:30 (GST time).
- The definition of qualifying activities is specified on etihadguest.com and/or as otherwise specified and extant in our valid publications, as issued from time to time.
- The definition of qualifying activities to extend the Etihad Guest Miles balance is subject to change at any time without notice.
- The Etihad Guest Miles balance of Etihad Guest Platinum members will not expire as long as the Etihad Guest Platinum Tier Status is maintained.
- Once a Platinum member is downgraded to Gold tier, total miles balance validity period will be calculated 18 months from the tier downgrade date.
- This email is intended for the recipient only.
Quelle: Email an Etihad Guest Teilnehmer